WEATHER • CLIMATE • WATER / EARTH OBSERVATIONS / GREEN ECONOMY 2019
International Forum & Exhibition WEATHER • CLIMATE • WATER / EARTH OBSERVATIONS / GREEN ECONOMY will take place on 09 – 10 October 2019 at the new Expoforum Convention Center in St. Petersburg, Russia, with the support of Roshydromet – Federal Service of Russia on Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring.
The Exhibition is one of the world’s most significant in the field of hydrometeorology, environmental monitoring, Earth observations and green economy.
Forum programme includes series of international business and scientific events. Exhibition is one of the world’s most significant shows in the field of hydrometeorology, environmental monitoring, Earth observations and green economy.
Forum and exhibition main features:
- CIS Intergovernmental Council on Hydrometeorology annual session.
- International conferences, dedicated to 185 anniversary of the national hydrometeorological service of Russia (Roshydromet), 170 anniversary of Main Geophysical Observatory and 100 anniversary of the State Hydrological Institute.
- Annual Climate Forum of CIS countries on long-term forecasts.
- Events by the Russian Hydrometeorological Society
- Scientific and business conferences, seminars, panel discussions – to be announced.
Early October is one of best seasons to visit St. Petersburg and enjoy colourful Golden Autumn, as the leaves turn gold and scarlet. Please, book your accommodation early in order to take advantage of the special rates for exhibition and forum participants!